5 Easy Ways to Add Fall Decor (without the clutter!)
Updated: Oct 6
Now that we are officially in the month of October we can’t help but have Fall on our minds! Even though we are still experiencing pretty warm days here in the Bay Area, those cool crisp early mornings and evening hours hit just right. We rounded up some simple ways to spruce up your home for the cozy season without adding too much clutter to the mix. Here are 5 ways to add a bit of seasonal warmth to your space while keeping the decor minimal.
1. Switch out your throw blankets and pillows with fall colored alternatives. Add different textures for a warm and inviting space.
Photo: Amazon Home
2. Swap out greenery with faux fall branches. Add pampas grass or foxtails to vases around your home, and create a deeper fall vibe with black or amber colored vases
3. Add fall scents around the house. Put a reed diffuser in the bathroom, a candle on your living room shelves, and diffuse some essential oils in a fall scent. The smell of fall will naturally bring your senses to the comfort of the season.
4. Set out a fruit bowl in your kitchen filled with seasonal fruit. Think pears and apples, you can even add a small vase with cinnamon sticks for both smell and aesthetic. Adding seasonal filler to any decorative bowls or vases you have displayed is also a great way to add a touch of the season.
5. Elevate your front porch decor. Add a fall wreath, doormat, some mums and a few pumpkins for a simple and festive entry.
That's a wrap! We hope you found these tips helpful for moving into the Fall season. We'd love to see how you incorporated Fall into your decor! Make sure to send us a picture or tag us over on our Instagram @naomiewertinteriors. Until next time....